xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Year 2001…..
Wad am I doing????
Whr am I tat time????
Hahha….
Still rmb I juz a 11 years old LITTLE girl tat time…..
Still a big laugher……
Hahaha….
Still young ye……
although nw oso young la…..
8 years ago ady lol…….
Tat time still in primary skul…..
kakaka….
Standard 5 ler….
Cute, childish student……
Hahaha…..
Herm……
“Thank you”……
tis song main point……
izit thank you 2 all friends around me???
Thank you 4 all ppl around me….
Thank you…….
It reminds me bout the time during standard 5…..
Hahah….
Stupid dumb dumb (me) do stupid things again……
Hahah…
Tats me……
A friend, a very BEST friend, d first friend I even hav in d class…..
She always be thr 4 me…..
No matter wad happen….
Maybe she is d one who make me realize wad is FRIEND…..
Ya, v always b 2gther….
Juz lik wad others act whn they b wif their buddy…….
Hehehhe…..
Happy lol tat time….
Nothing need 2 worry, no stress, juz relax n relax n relax….
But sumthing happen whn v graduated……
Juz because a word
”SORRY”…..
Things can happen without any serious reason, maybe some small things will affect it…….
Ya…..
SORRY……
Maybe I am wrong tat time, maybe I still duno hw 2 use d word—SORRY…….
If…. if tat time I say sorry, maybe everything will continue still nw……
V r still friend, maybe nt tat close….. but v r still friend…..
If….. if tat time I din so kecil hati n let u alone, maybe all of these will nt happen…..
If….. if….. if…..
Many if… if… if… suddenly appear in my mind right nw……
Hahha….
Ya….
I knw its too late…..
Maybe she wont read tis, wont see tis…….
But really………
XXX, I am SORRY…….
Sorry tat time I left u alone…..
Sorry……..
4 eveything……..
Izit important?????
A hug,
a call,
a WORD……
Can make sumthing different????
*(&&()(^*(^%%^*(%(^%^^^*(&))*&###%$*(%^#%(*……………………..
miss all of u……
although v seldom meet,
always meet, seldom talk,
always talk………………
hehehehe………..
3 comments:
talking 2 me rite??
keke..
but u always seem stress out when v me d...
T-T
*so pity*
=P
hey, nvm friend,
tat is all pass time!
u still hv me,n all of us!
pudu gang^^
yo yo yo
n u stil got me too!!
lov ya
Post a Comment